Quantity Surveying is the effective cost management from early budgeting, onsite monitoring and reporting of cost ensures delivery of Client’s budget.
Talis Surveying are effectively able to overcome the challenges of projects by being able to effectively budget and managing costs. We have a proven track record of delivering projects to budget, forecasting risk and ensuring value management.
Some of the areas of service provided by the Practice are included below:
- Feasibility studies, budget estimates and cost forecasting
- Value engineering / Value management
- Whole life cycle costing
- Contract consultancy providing advice on contractual arrangements
- Preparation of Tender and Contract Documents including Bills of Quantities, Schedules of Work and Schedules of Rates
- Post-contract financial management including agreement of Final Accounts
- Technical and financial audits
- Development / project monitoring
- Risk and Value Management consultancy
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments
Please get in touch to discuss your project requirements and we can tailor our service to suit your needs.