Talis Surveying’s Building Surveyors have expert knowledge of construction and building pathology.
They have a broad and in-depth knowledge of all facets of the built environment including defect identification and remediation, building design, refurbishment and renovation to specifications and contract administration.
Being part of a multidisciplinary practice allows Talis Surveying’s Building Surveyors to rapidly interact with the other disciplines to deliver a rounded service.
Talis Surveying’s knowledge of the built environment can be tailored to every Client, our services include:
- RICS Level 2 and RICS Level 3 Building Surveys
- Defect Pathology / Defect Analysis
- Schedule of Condition
- Specification Writing
- Contract Drafting
- Contract Administration
- Employer’s Agent
- Feasibility Studies
- Dilapidation Services
- Party Wall Services
- Review for Landlord’s Consents
- Maintenance Plans – Planned and Reactive
- Quality Monitoring and Reporting
- Clerk of Works
- Fire & Flood Reinstatement
- Insurance Reinstatement Works
Please get in touch to discuss your project requirements and we can tailor our service to suit your needs.